Journey Rear RackNO-171339
Racks don’t need to be expensive to be exceptional. They just need to be designed and built right. This hand-built pannier rack has a deep set of well-thought-out features for today’s bicycle and possesses industry-leading weight capacity and durability.
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
• Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride.
• Suitable for frames with accommodations for racks (eyelets).
• Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets.
• Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit.
• Increased heel clearance.
• Enhanced trunk bag/seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames.
• 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
• Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
• Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
• Ample room for a full range of fender styles
• Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
• Lifetime warranty.
26”, 27”, 28”, 650b, 700c
Weight 700 g / 1.54 lbs (including hardware)
Capacity 70 kg / 154 lbs
Part Number: 171339-01 - Silver