Blueprint 20.5" tt
The Blueprint is a bike for new riders that is built around a pro-level geometry to help them progress faster.
This bike is equipped with hassle-free parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes, a Sunday Freeze stem and Current 2.4” tires to help keep you focused on the important part - riding. The Blueprint comes with an integrated head tube this year for greater durability, ease of assembly and pro style points.
- Sunday Current v2 2.4"
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- FSA Integrated Headset
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
- KMC S1 Chain
- Frame: Sunday Blueprint, 20.5" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube
- Fork: Sunday Blueprint, 20" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 2-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: FSA aluminum cap
- Brake Lever: Aluminum, U-brake compatible
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Seat: Sunday Badge, seat and post combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Sprocket: Sunday S-Logo, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Loose-ball, American, 19mm
- Pedals: Wellgo platform, plastic
- Rims: P-7X aluminum, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday, 36H,14mm axle w/ 9t Driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Sunday Current, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Approx. Weight: 26lbs (with brakes)
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°