Corsa G2.0 Tubular RoadV-1CX-00-28-411
The Vittoria Corsa G2.0 is a tubular road race bike tyre that is bursting with technology and the tyre of choice for many riders in the pro peloton. At the heart of this new tyre lies the super supple 320 TPI Corespun-K cotton casing that helps the tyre to conform closer to the tarmac, which increases grip, reduces rolling resistance and improves ride quality. Famous for its use and development of graphene in road bike tyres, Vittoria has refined their latest G2.0 compound. With this new graphene compound, Vittoria can now manipulate the core molecular structure of the rubber to specifically enhance the speed, grip, durability or reliability of a tyre. Going a step further and using the G2.0 compound in conjunction with 4C technology, Vittoria can even optimize the rubber compound in different areas of a tyre's tread. Using this technology, the centre of the Vittoria Corsa G2.0 is optimized for lower rolling resistance and speed, while the tyre's shoulder is designed to offer improved grip when cornering hard. To maximize tyre durability and puncture protection, Vittoria has even added an additional layer of tougher compound underneath the outer layer of rubber.
- Premium tubular road race tyre
- Super supple lightweight cotton casing
- GRAPHENE 2.0 compound for maximum speed
- 4C technology for increased wear life, lower rolling resistance and improved grip
- Weight: 275 grams – 700 x 23mm // 290 grams – 700 x 25mm // 360 grams – 700 x 28mm // 375 grams – 700 x 30mm