Hyban 2.0 Signal
Abus Hyban Helmet
From a daily work commute by bike to a trip to the shops or exploring your city surroundings on two wheels, the Abus Hyban Helmet, with its protective and stylish design and built-in LED light will keep you safe and sound.
As a cyclist in and around town, your demands are different from those of a racing cyclist and the Hyban Helmet is engineered to meet these particular demands. First and foremost it is of course all about safety and protection. And the durable injection moulded outer and EPS foam inner give you just that, absorbing impact forces in the event of a fall. All-round safety is also boosted via the built-in LED rear light, giving 180-degree visibility, and carefully positioned reflectors catch the eye under the street lamps. For all your early morning or late evening biking, you'll be more visible to other road users.
We then come to comfort. Getting the right fit is paramount in being comfortable, and with the height-adjustable retention system, featuring a quick-adjust rear dial, you can always get the right fit. Keeping cool is also important. The 5 intake and 8 exhaust vents ensure air can flow easily over your head, keeping you fresh and cool when biking. You also have a removable visor, keeping the sun or rain drips out of the eyes.
The Hyban Helmet is ideally suited to city and urban cycling - it's practical, comfortable, stylish, modern and above all, safe.
- ABS hardshell: Robust helmet made of EPS foam and injection moulded outer shell
- Large, highly mounted and integrated LED taillight with 180-degree visibility
- High visibility: Thanks to high-intensity reflectors
- Bug mesh: Full protection from insects
- Zoom Ace: Height adjustable retention system enclosing the whole head
- Excellent ventilation with 5 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Ponytail compatibility
- Removable visor
- Weight: 400 g