The perfect match for your indoor training needs. It looks slightly different from Wahoo's flagship trainers but has the same realistic feel and compatibility. Whether you're looking to ride up Alpe d'Huez or execute a structured workout, you're guaranteed to hit your limit before the trainer does. One thing you need to know is that your grunting, fan and drivetrain noise will be louder than this virtually silent bike trainer.
- Register your Kickr Core in the Wahoo app on iOS or Android to get 30 free days of Zwift (new Zwift users only).
- Direct-drive trainer accounts for every watt you generate.
- Power reading accuracy of +/- 2% ensures precise training sessions.
- Trainer can be controlled with Wahoo's app, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap and many other apps.
- ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart control allows you to focus on your training and let the app of your choice change the resistance.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity lets you keep track of your training on your headunit.
- ERG mode lets you maintain a certain effort level regardless of your cadence.
- Heavy 5.4kg flywheel ensures your ride is smooth and authentic.
- Realistic slope simulation of up to 18%.
- Maximum brake power of 1800W ensures you reach your limit before the trainer does.
- LED lights allow for easy confirmation of ANT+ and Bluetooth connection.
- Freehub is compatible with Shimano and SRAM cassettes. Cassette sold separately.
- Heavy-duty frame is built with years of heavy use in mind.
- Compatible with 12x142mm and 12x148mm thru axles, as well as 130mm and 135mm quick-release axles.
- Compatible with road and mountain bike wheel sizes of 24in. and larger. Front wheel support sold separately.
- Fully compatible with the Kickr Climb and Kickr Headwind, sold separately.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
|Maximum slope simulation||18%|
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||1800W|
|Dimensions||51 x 59 x 48cm|