A tough, insulated, waterproof, and comfortable shoe built for riders without an off-season.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort liner for maximum comfort.
- Integrated lace-shield design with high cuff cover construction.
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Fleece-lined insole for added insulation and heat retention.
- 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility.
- MICHELIN's high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole offers superior traction with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance.
- Torsional midsole “TORBAL” allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill descents.
|Line up year||2021|
|Segment/Category||OFF-ROAD/Enduro / Trail|
|Best match pedal||PD-M8120|
|Closure||1 BOA® (L6)|
|Upper Material||Synthetic leather|
|Midsole Material||Glass fiber reinforced nylon|
|Standard insole||Single density extra-cushion insole with fleece liner|
|Men's Actual weight (Size: 42)||480 g|