C19 Cambium Carved All Weather
The Cambium C19 All Weather Carved is a wider saddle made for an upright riding position. It features a hole for pressure relief and additional flex, eliminating contact points that cause discomfort for some riders. With the same contemporary design of the Brooks Cambium range, the All Weather is a durable and comfortable saddle that is “ready to ride,” thanks to a vulcanized natural rubber top for flexible performance requiring no breaking in period. From freezing rain to blazing sunshine, the waterproof, weatherproof nylon cover is made to perform flawlessly in all conditions. The updated fibreglass reinforced backplate has loops for a saddle bag or other riding accessories.
- With the same contemporary design of the rest of the Brooks Cambium range, the All-Weather is a durable and comfortable saddle that's ready to ride
- Carved version adds a cutout to the top to help relieve pressure on the perineum for further comfort and shock absorption
- Flexible, maintenance-free, waterproof nylon cover is designed to follow the rider's movements to deliver immediate comfort and ease of use
- Vulcanized natural rubber and organically grown cotton canvas design enhanced by a thin structural textile layer for resilience provides performance with zero break-in period
- The updated fibreglass-reinforced backplate has loops for a saddle bag or other accessory
- Equipped with durable anodized rivets Imported.
|Saddle Cover Material||