The Yakima HoldUp EVO Hitch Bike Rack is manufactured with the highest scale of materials that meets the sternest standards of quality. It is created with supreme care and precise devotion to detail and warrants extreme reliability to provide long-term and concern-free service life. The Yakima HoldUp EVO 2-Bike Hitch Rack has an easy access mechanism of tilting and the KickStart foot pedal allows lowering and raising the bike rack smoothly, even when the bikes are already loaded. The SpeedKnob tool-free locking system provides a fast, stress-free, and secure installation. The StrongArm hook technology provides exceptional security to the wheels, shielding the carbon frames and painted surfaces. The trays are situated in a way that there is no interference between the bikes. This product can house thru-axles, disc brakes, full suspension, and Boost hubs bikes. This product is compatible with road, mountain, fat-tire, women-specific, hybrid, kids' bikes, E-bikes and BMX under 50 pounds, with wheel sizes of 20-19 inches, and up to 5 inches wide of tires. This product can originally carry 2 bikes, and with the use of the Yakima HoldUp EVO +2 Bike Rack Add-On Extension, which can be purchased separately, the bike rack can transport 4 bikes.
- Hitch-Mounted Tray Rack that Loads Quickly and Carries Two Bikes Without Frame Contact
- NEW Easy-Access Tilt Mechanism and KickStart Foot Pedal Make Raising and Lowering the Rack a Breeze, Even With Bikes Loaded
- NEW Tool-Free Locking SpeedKnob Makes Installation and Removal Fast, Easy and Secure
- StrongArm Hook Secures Bike at Wheels, Protecting Painted Surfaces and Carbon Frames
- Easily Adjust Trays to Reduce Bike-to-Bike Interference
- Fits Most Bikes, Including Fat-Tire, Mountain, Road, Hybrid, Women's Specific, BMX, Kids' Bikes, & E-Bikes Under 50 Lbs.
- Accommodates Disc Brakes, Through Axles, Boost Hubs, and Full Suspension Bikes
- Fits 20 Inches to 29 Inches Wheel Sizes and Tires Up to 5 Inch Wide
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) Locks Included for Added Bike Security
- Carry Four Bikes - Just Add the HoldUp EVO +2 (Compatible With 2 Inch Version Only)
Yakima was founded in 1979, in Yakima, Washington. 40 years after, they have become one of the largest manufacturers of equipment and cargo-carrying solutions in the world. In the 1984 Olympics, and just 5 years old, Yakima was the official rack supplier for the team that won 9 gold medals, the 7-Eleven Cycling Team. Today they produce roof rack systems for all types of roofs, and their roof rack products include trailer mounted carriers, trunk lid and hatch, and receiver hitch. Yakima produces some of the best and finest carriers and accessories for cargo, camping, skis, snowboards, bicycles, and watercraft. The products are made from the highest quality materials and by engineers who are also camping and outdoors enthusiasts. Thus, combining to produce world-class products which they are renowned for.