The Continental quality road inner tube is must-have cycling essential for 700c bike wheels.
Presta valve tubes are most commonly used for road wheels (700c) and on a few MTB wheels as the valves are thin, whereas Schrader valves are more commonly found on MTB wheels as the valve is larger and won't fit through 700c rim valve holes.
- Use: All purpose inner tube and excellent replacement inner tube for your road bike
- Material: Butyl tubes with renowned Continental quality
- Durability: Each and every inner tube passes a stringent 100% quality control inspection
- Design: Seamless construction, with mold-cured vulcanization, to ensure uniform roundness and give a smooth ride and handling
- Removable valve core
- Valve Type: Multiple size options
- Wheel Size: 700c (622)
- Commuter: Yes
- Touring: Yes
- Cyclocross: Yes
- Tube Size: Multiple size options